How to Download Your Workout
1. Add the fitness program Download to your shopping cart
2. Complete registration (or if you are already registered, log-in)
3. Pay for your item with your credit card or Paypal account via secure Paypal payment system
4. Upon receipt of payment you will be sent an email, which contains the link to enable you to INSTANTLY access your Workout
5. Once you have clicked on the link, save it onto your computer. Depending on your broadband connection, the download can take up to 45 mins so please be patient. The workouts are film quality, high definition and so the file sizes are large.
6. You will need an Quicktime to view the files. Most PCs are already equipped with Quicktime players. If yours is not, click on the Quicktime download link on the email you've been sent and download it from the Internet for FREE.
7. Once you have downloaded your Workout, you will have access to it anytime, anywhere, with or without an internet connection. You can view the workout on your PC or on your television by linking your PC to your TV with an HDMI cable. HDMI cables can be purchased for a couple of pounds at most PC stores or over the Internet.
8. Welcome to a fitter new you!
Note that Online Personal Training is viewed in the 'Your Personal Workout' tab on the top left of the page